Saturday, July 18, 2009

Julie and Julia

I am anxiously awaiting to see "Julie and Julia", just thrilled! I love both Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. Both are amazing actresses so to see them in one moving is exciting. Also, one of my greatest childhood memories was watching Julia Child with my mom. This summer I've been really inspired to learn more about cooking, baking and dinner parties. All lovely reasons to be around the people you love. I think this movie will also light the fire of the blogger inside of me. You heard it here first, after this movie: Everyone will have a blog especially girls! I'm happy I'll be ahead of the curve.

What summer movie are you excited to see
or Have seen?

1 comment:

  1. I too am looking forward to seeing this movie! I rem watching her cooking shows. I am looking forward to seeing 500 days of summer and another movie but darn I can't think of the name the one with the actress from Greys anatomy :) lol

    ReplyDelete