Saturday, July 25, 2009

Food for Thought


If you haven't seen this website, thisiswhyyourefat.com, you totally should!
It's absolutely ridiculous yet amazing. The site is composed of photo submissions of the craziest creations. Everything is deep fried, double stuffed, chocolate dipped and bacon wrapped. I love junk food but this takes it to a new level. So I had this random idea to make some of these crazy creations & blog about it, of course. I love cooking and baking but it might be a challenge for my stomach & waistline.

What should I make first?


Here are some examples:
The Lurther Rory
A one third pound of sirloin topped with two slices of American cheese, four strips of bacon, peanut butter between two Krispy Kreme donuts.

Double Cheeseburger Po-Boy
A 14inch po-boy with six eight ounce cheeseburger patties.

No comments:

Post a Comment