Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Im back..Again!!

I'm jumping back on the blogging again. and hopefully this time I can stick in with them. I first thought creating a blog would be an an amazing way of some what keeping a journal, set goals, meet them and also network and communicate with family and friends. The huge problem I encountered was that many people in my social circle don't have blogs or that I know have so the chance to share was limited. I guess, this blogging is to help reach outside your physical social circle which I like. Another problem was that I was so busy with work, school and my internships.

But recently, I've beginning to understand the value of blogs and especially the growth of social media. At my internship at Graham and Associates (a public relations firm), I'm the social media intern so I'm learning so much about how the communication is changing. Along with that, I'm taking a Public Relations course during summer school and already had my first day. It's drilled in Social Media! Social Media! She talked about entering the working world and companies want to know who you are before walking in for an interview and the Intern is where they look first so I want to be able to control my own pr. lol kinda crazy

Along with making a better effort with blogging & I've got a twitter! yes...twitter! My pr teacher says it's a good idea and might help me get a good grade in the class. So trying new thing can't hurt sooo here we gooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool Caroll you go superfox! I'm glad you fufilling ur goals! I know you've wanted to be consistent with this. You rock! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete